Join our Mailing List
NODE™ is a programmable 4-loop MIDI audio switcher
that stores and recalls the bypass status of four (4) isolated effect
NODE works with all major MIDI controllers,
including Rocktron MIDI Raider, Rocktron Midi Xchange, Rocktron
MidiMate, VooDoo Lab Ground Control Pro, Behringer FCB-1010, Tech 21
MIDI Mouse, Tech 21 MIDI Moose, Diezel Columbus Midi Pedalboard,
Mastermind GT, Fractal MFC-101, Nobels MF-2, Keith McMillen SoftStep,
and the Molten Voltage MASTER CONTROL.
Make your PedalBoard Modular - Don't bring your whole PedalBoard everywhere you go - bring only the Nodules you need for a gig!
Automating your PedalBoard has never been easier!
4-Loop Relay Bypass, MIDI-controlled switching module for robust, scalable pedalboard designsProprietary ReMute™ circuit virtually eliminates switching noise without sacrificing audio quality
• Stores and recalls bypass status of 4 isolated audio loops
• Robust, 128 program storage
• Simple to program - toggle a switch!
• Molten Voltage technology allows remote, synchronized self-programming when used with MASTER CONTROL or TEMPODE
• Scalable - combine NODEs like building blocks to make elaborate designs with an unlimited number of loops
• MIDI Thru repeater for boosting the MIDI signal and re-transmitting it downstream
• Tough, road-ready construction, including Riveted Steel Panel-Mount MIDI Jacks
• True-bypass loops allow use of vintage pedals while leaving them all-original
• Easy to see pedal status at a glance with the bright LED display
• Power-on light show
• Simple, intuitive user interface
• Compact design assists discrete modular pedalboard construction
• Compatible with all major MIDI controllers, including Voodoo Lab Ground Control and Behringer FCB1010